Senior Project Manager
Dan has over 15 years’ experience in project management and project engineering roles, and significant experience in leading projects of up to $30M in value.
Dan is an all-round performer in civil construction, with expertise in the construction of pipelines, earthworks, civil engineering structures, roading and micro-tunnelling. He has a vast knowledge and understanding of road construction, bridge construction, pavement repairs, underground services, programme coordination and personnel management.
Dan’s track record to date demonstrates his ability to deliver quality projects on-time and within budget, with minimal complications.
Dan’s leadership style, supportive nature and excellent communication skills enable him to convey teachings and views to workers easily and with high buy-in– ensuring critical information is understood and acted on in the best ways possible.
- 15 years civil engineering experience performing project management, project engineering and supervisory roles.
- A solid track record of successfully delivering pipeline and earthworks projects in New Zealand.
- Effective planning and programming skills.
- Track record of working with WaterCare
- Commercial control and reporting
- Civil construction, road construction
- Programme coordination
- Implementation of QA and Safety policies and procedures
- Personnel management, Subcontractor management
- Reporting and audits