National Operations Manager
Jamie is a highly competent engineering professional with over 10 years’ complex civil infrastructure projects experience.
In 2013, Jamie’s skill was acknowledged among his peers when he was awarded the ‘Emerging Leader’ award at the CCNZ Awards.
Jamie has fulfilled multiple roles in civil infrastructure which has gifted him a wealth of construction knowledge and proven management skills.
With this, Jamie developed and implemented effective solutions to complicated construction issues and has ensured high level results are achieved. Having worked for large contracting businesses and now owning his own business, Jamie understands first-hand the importance of delivering quality projects safely and to budget.
Today, as founder, Jamie governs all projects across the country from tender through to delivery and compliance. He adds his wealth of knowledge and experience to the project role as National Operations Manager.
- CB Civil Founder
- Ten(10) Years broad ranging Engineering experience
- Construction Project Management
- Project Governance
- Client Relationship Management
- Technical Construction Knowledge
- Financial/Commercial Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting & Finance)
- STMS Level 1, WTR Endorsement
- Site Safe, Construct Safe, Confined Spaces, Working at Height
- MS Project–Advanced
- Project Management Level 5
- Understanding 3910, 3915, 3916, Conditions of Contract
- Conflict Resolution Training
- iCAM Investigation Training
- Institute of Directors
- CCNZ–Canterbury Committee Member 2016
- Canterbury Chamber of Commerce